1 package of traditional fudge brownie mix -
1 3-oz pkg. cream cheese
3 tbsp. butter or margerine
3 tbsp. granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. vanilla exptract
1. Preheat oven to 350F (325F for dark or non-stick pans) Spray 13x9 pan with baking spray with flour.
2. Beat cream cheese and butter until smooth in medium mixing bowl.
3. Stir in sugar, egg, flour and vanilla and beat until smooth; set aside.
4. Prepare brownie mix according to pacakge directions for cake-like brownies. Spread half of the brownie batter in prepared pan. Spoon and spread cream cheese mixture over batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over top. Take a knife and make swirls in the brownie and cream cheese batter.
5. Bake at 350F (325F for dark or non-stick pans) for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set (cream cheese swirl will be slightly browned) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.